If You have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal Information We Collect
We collect certain information that identifies You or can be used to identify You ("Personal Information") through Your use of the Website and/or Program. If You register with us through Your credit union, bank or other financial institution ("Financial Institution"), we may receive certain Personal Information about You from both You and Your Financial Institution. If You authorize us to obtain Your credit report from one or more credit reporting agencies on Your behalf, we may receive certain Personal Information about You from such credit reporting agencies. Personal Information includes the following types of information:
- Email address
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Username and password to access the Website
- Credit information, such as your credit risk score and credit report
Use of Personal Information
We may use Your Personal Information to:
- Create an account with us and administer Your account.
- Fulfill Your requests, respond to Your inquiries, provide the features You enroll for on the Website and in the Program, and/or complete transactions You have requested.
- Retrieve Your credit report (at least once per month) and monitor Your credit.
- Send You requested product or service information or to inform You of products or services that we believe You may be interested in.
- Display content based on Your interests.
- Send You important information regarding the Website and/or Program, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information. Because this information may be important, You may not opt out of receiving such communications.
- For our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products or services, enhancing and improving the Website and the Program, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of features, offers and promotional campaigns.
- As we believe to be required, necessary or appropriate: (a) in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside Your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to lawful requests by public authorities (which includes public authorities outside Your country of residence), including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (d) to enforce our terms of service; (e) to protect our operations, business and systems; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of other users of the Website and Program, including You; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may provide Your Personal Information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities and in providing the Website and Program to You, such as website hosting, data analysis, email delivery services, credit reporting and customer service. These companies are authorized to use Your Personal Information only as necessary to enable them to provide services to us.
We may also disclose Your Personal Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
- to respond to lawful requests by public authorities (which includes public authorities outside Your country of residence).
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of other users of the Website and Program, including You
- To an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings) (each, a "Transaction"). If we are involved in a Transaction and a third party receives Your Personal Information as a result, You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of Your Personal Information, as well as any choices You may have regarding Your Personal Information.
- to any other third party with Your prior consent to do so.
Any information that we collect from or about You that is not Personal Information may be used and shared in any manner without restriction.
Do Not Track Signals and Behavioral Tracking
We do not honor “do not track” requests or signals and we do permit third party behavioral tracking.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Technologies such as: cookies or similar technologies are used by us and our marketing partners’ affiliates, or analytics or service providers (e.g. Google Analytics). These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the Website, tracking users’ movements around the Website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may automatically combine this type of collected log information with other information we collect about You. We do this to improve the Website and Program, to analyze and understand usage, and to administer the Website and Program.
We partner with one or more third parties to either display advertising on our Website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about Your activities on the Website and third party websites in order to provide You advertising based upon Your browsing activities and interests. If You wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving You interest-based ads, You may opt-out by clicking here. Please note this does not opt You out of being served advertising at all. You will continue to see generic advertisements. We do not allow third parties to track or collect Your Personal Information on the Website for their own advertising purposes.
Additional Policy Information
Accessing, Correcting, Updating and Deleting Your Personal Information
Links to Other Websites
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Website in addition to other endorsements. With Your consent we may post Your testimonial along with Your name. If You wish to update or delete Your testimonial, You can contact us at email@example.com.
Social Media Features and Widgets
Protecting the privacy of Young children is especially important to us. The Website and Program are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide any Personal Information to us. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13). If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we will take steps to remove that information.
We do not represent or warrant that the Website or Program, or any part thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Website and Program do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations.
By email at:
By mail at: