Website Terms of Service
Please read these "Website Terms of Service" carefully before using SavvyMoney Checkup ("site", "website"). Accessing this site, or making this site available to any third party, indicates that you have read and accept these terms.
- Materials. Materials in this site are copyrighted and all rights are reserved. Text, graphics, databases, HTML code, and other intellectual property are protected by US and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, reengineered, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission.
- Links to Third-Party Sites. Linked, third-party sites from Debt In Focus are not under the control of the Licensor. The Licensor is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
- Confidentiality of Codes, Passwords and Information. Licensee agrees to treat as strictly private and confidential any username, password, user ID, and all information to which you have access through password-protected areas of Debt In Focus.
- Maintenance. Licensor shall provide Licensee any new, corrected or enhanced version of the site as it becomes available. Such enhancement shall include all modifications to the site which
increase the speed, efficiency or ease of use of the site, or add additional capabilities or
functionality to the site, but shall not include any substantially new or rewritten version of the site.
- Limitation of Liability. Licensor shall not be responsible for, and shall not pay, any amount of incidental, consequential, or other indirect damages, whether based on lost revenue or otherwise, regardless of whether Licensor was advised of the possibility of such losses in advance. In no event shall Licensor's liability exceed the amount of license fees paid by Licensee, regardless of whether Licensee's claim is based on contract, tort, strict liability, product liability or otherwise.